Monday, July 30, 2007

Notes about what Abe can do


Abe is growing up so fast! He is running everywhere now and hardly ever still. Everyone says what a nice smile he has. He eats anything and everything. All kinds of food, but he also enjoys non-food items. The boys and I were joking that his favorite things to eat are mud, cat food and toilet water. A few days ago while playing in the sand, Abe started shoveling sand in his mouth and cried because I took him out to wash up. Abe does not say any words yet, but sometimes his babbling sounds like words. "This, this" (while pointing at things) and I think he can say "Ada" too. He had a stage a few weeks ago where he threw everything in the trashcan. I think he enjoyed lifting the lid and throwing things in. I replaced the trashcan with the laundry basket but Abe was not fooled.

No comments: